on repeat

Author: Haryana Sidin /

why do you like a song?

because it was from your favourite movie/band/singer?

because the video clip was cute?

because you liked the music arrangements?

because the lyrics reflected how you feel about someone?

because your other half asked you to listen to it?

because everybody else was listening to it?

pfftt..

who knows?

who cares?


sharing some of the songs that I’ve fallen in love with over the years

Notice by Gomez

Da Funk by Daft Punk

Cocoon by Jack Johnson

House of Cards by Radiohead

Kasih Tak Dianggap by Kertas

Shaking by Sugarcult

Possibility by Lykke Li

I’m Good I’m Gone by Lykke Li

Sparks by Coldplay

Endlessly by Muse

Undisclosed Desires by Muse

My Love by Sia

Think About It by Flight Of The Conchords


don’t you just love how songs can change how you see or remember things?

I know I do.

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment